"One of our key focus segments is the dual-SIM market, a rapidly evolving market in India," Motorola Mobility Country Head of India, Faisal Siddiqui, said.
According to the research firm IDC, multi-SIM capability, which is a common feature offered by the Indian handset makers, constituted nearly 39 per cent of the sales in the June quarter, up significantly from just one per cent in the corresponding quarter the previous year.
It also stated that the Indian mobile market saw a unique trend of multi-SIM phones capturing 38.5 per cent of the market. This could be attributed to several new service providers responding with highly competitive tariff plans to a price sensitive mobile telephony user market.
According to the Telecom Regulatory Authority of (TRAI), telecom operators added 17 million subscribers in July this year and have been adding similar numbers over the last several months.
Well this is very interesting indeed. Would love to read a little more of this. Great post. Thanks for the heads-up
ReplyDeleteTook me time for you to ws sign read all of the responses, but I really enjoy the article. It turned out to be incredibly useful to me and I am positive to all your commenters here! Its constantly nice whenever you can not merely be informed, but also involved! Im positive you possessed joy writing this write-up.
ReplyDeleteI was searching for this specific the other day. i don't typically post within forums but i needed to say thank you!
ReplyDeleteI enjoy visiting daily to see your writings. I have your page bookmarked on my daily read list!
ReplyDeleteHi I definetly love your post and it was too informative and I am gonna save. One thing to say the Superb analysis this article has is greatly exceptional . Who does that additional research now days? Well Done !! Just another tip you shouldinstitute a Translator for your Worldwide Readers !!!
ReplyDelete2011 Coach handbag Welcome to http://www.coachs.us
ReplyDeleteHi I like this comment and it was so informational and I am definetly going to bookmark it. One thing to say the Superb analysis you have done is trully remarkable.No one goes that extra mile these days? Well Done.. Just one more tip you shouldinstall a Translator for your Global Audience !
ReplyDelete