Friday, October 1, 2010

ICC Cricket World Cup 2011 Schedule



ICC Cricket World Cup 2011ICC Cricket World Cup 2011 will be the 10th World Cup. Prior to the ICC Cricket World Cup 2011, 9 Cricket World Cups have been organized by ICC. India will have big moment of organize one of the major tournament in Gentleman's game called cricket. infect India, SriLanka and Bangladesh will host the ODI (one day International) cricket world cup. according to ICC (International Cricket Council) rules world cup must be held by all neighbor hood country which is playing cricket. Bangladesh have first chance for hosting this type of big event. any way ICC declare ODI cricket world cup logo for 2011.in this World cup ICC and BCCI will strongly watch about copy right of Live Streaming and Live score of Cricket match world cup after complain of official broadcasters. ESPNSTAR is the official broadcaster of ICC.

ICC Cricket World Cup 2011 will be the 10th World Cup. Prior to the ICC Cricket World Cup 2011, 9 Cricket World Cups have been organized by ICC. The venues of ICC Cricket World Cup 2011 include Dhaka, Mumbai, Kolkata, Mohali, Colombo, Chennai, Nagpur, Ahmedabad, chittagong and Bangalore.

Cricket World Cup 2011 also includes new venues like Pallekelle and Hambantota – both being in Sri Lanka. India will host 29 of the 49 matches across eight venues including Kolkata, Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore and Nagpur.

[caption id="attachment_76" align="alignright" width="120" caption="ICC Cricket World Cup 2011 Mascot"]ICC Cricket World Cup Mascot[/caption]

Bangladesh will host the opening ceremony on February 18 and two quarter-finals as well as eight matches, which would be played on two venues and The final of the 2011 World Cup will be hosted by Mumbai at Wankhede Stadium, Mohali will host one semi-final.

The remaining matches will be divided between Bangladesh (8) and Sri Lanka (12) and the full schedule of the 14-nation tournament is to be announced in Mumbai on November 9.

Sri Lanka will stage the other semi-final and one quarter-final, while Bangladesh will host the opening ceremony on February 18 and two quarter-finals.


Group Division:












Group A:Group B
Australia, Pakistan, New Zealand, Sri Lanka, Zimbabwe, Canada, Kenya.India, South Africa, England, West Indies, Bangladesh, Ireland, Netherlands.

ICC Cricket World Cup 2011 schedule :




































































































































































































































































































































































Match no.



Date



Teams



Venue



1



19 Feb



India vs Bangladesh



Dhaka



2



20 Feb



New Zealand vs Kenya



Chennai



3



20 Feb



Sri Lanka vs Canada



Hambantota



4



21 Feb



Australia vs Zimbabwe



Ahmedabad



5



22 Feb



England vs Netherlands



Nagpur



6



23 Feb



Pakistan vs Kenya



Hambantota



7



24 Feb



South Africa vs West Indies



New Delhi



8



25 Feb



Australia vs New Zealand



Nagpur



9



25 Feb



Bangladesh vs Ireland



Dhaka



10



26 Feb



Sri Lanka vs Pakistan



Colombo



11



27 Feb



India vs England



Kolkata



12



28 Feb



West Indies vs Netherlands



New Delhi



13



28 Feb



Zimbabwe vs Canada



Nagpur



14



1 Mar



Sri Lanka vs Kenya



Colombo



15



2 Mar



England vs Ireland



Bangalore



16



3 Mar



South Africa vs Netherlands



Mohali



17



3 Mar



Pakistan vs Canada



Colombo



18



4 Mar



New Zealand vs Zimbabwe



Ahmedabad



19



4 Mar



Bangladesh vs West Indies



Dhaka



20



5 Mar



Sri Lanka vs Australia



Colombo



21



6 Mar



India vs Ireland



Bangalore



22



6 Mar



England vs South Africa



Chennai



23



7 Mar



Kenya vs Canada



New Delhi



24



8 Mar



Pakistan vs New Zealand



Pallekelle



25



9 Mar



India vs Netherlands



New Delhi



26



10 Mar



Sri Lanka vs Zimbabwe



Pallekelle



27



11 Mar



West Indies vs Ireland



Mohali



28



11 Mar



Bangladesh vs England



Chittagong



29



12 Mar



India vs South Africa



Nagpur



30



13 Mar



New Zealand vs Canada



Mumbai



31



13 Mar



Australia vs Kenya



Bangalore



32



14 Mar



Pakistan vs Zimbabwe



Pallekelle



33



14 Mar



Bangladesh vs Netherlands



Chittagong



34



15 Mar



South Africa vs Ireland



Kolkata



35



16 Mar



Australia vs Canada



Bangalore



36



17 Mar



England vs West Indies



Chennai



37



18 Mar



Sri Lanka vs New Zealand



Mumbai



38



18 Mar



Ireland vs Netherlands



Kolkata



39



19 Mar



Australia vs Pakistan



Colombo



40



19 Mar



Bangladesh vs South Africa



Dhaka



41



20 Mar



Zimbabwe vs Kenya



Kolkata



42



20 Mar



India vs West Indies



Chennai



43



23 Mar



First Quarterfinal



Dhaka



44



24 Mar



Second Quarterfinal



Colombo



45



25 Mar



Third Quarterfinal



Dhaka



46



26 Mar



Fourth Quarterfinal



Ahmedabad



47



29 Mar



First Semifinal



Colombo



48



30 Mar



Second Semifinal



Mohali



49



02 Apr



FINAL



Mumbai




37 comments:

  1. This is a good,common sense article.Very helpful to one who is just finding the resouces about this part.It will certainly help educate me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When looking out for an inexpensive flat iron, you should make sure you compare different sites for the best prices. Do not let the price alone fool you though. You have got to make sure that they are selling authentic flat iron as there are plenty of sites that are selling copies of the product. Buying the flat iron from credible web stores is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. whats up, I haven't so much talked to you on the skype in a while, but I believed I would certainly text you from my fresh new Netbook!! No fun, I work for a top company today in the revision dept. You should not tell anybody but we uncovered this site that is absolutely glitching and posting out free of charge Netbook!! to everybody that signs up. I suppose you would probably have to confirm your email, XoX Sexfilme Omas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you......

    Nice Website. You should think more about RSS Feeds as a traffic source. They bring me a nice bit of traffic....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super-Duper site! I am loving it!! Will come back again - taking you feeds also, Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love real estate photography. Love everything about photography. I love to talk about it. I love to dream about it. I see the wonderful inspiring shots online and wish I can be the one taking it. yeah, that's my ultimate dream. SarahG

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for another fantastic blog. Where else could I get this kind of information written in such an incite full way? I have a project that I am just now working on, and I have been looking for such information… Regards…

    ReplyDelete
  8. My girlfriend thinks it shouldn't be done that way?. I think she's wrong.;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Make sure you tell me it proved helpful correct? We dont want to sumit this once again basically do not have to! Possibly the blog glitced out or i am a good simpleton, the 2nd option does not surprise me personally hehe. thanks for a great weblog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We just couldnt leave your site before letting you know that people really enjoyed the quality information you provide to your site visitors? Is going to be back again quickly to check out new belongings you publish!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cloud internet hosting which is otherwise referred to as as clustered hosting might be referred being a web primarily based service which will be deployed by means of a series of related servers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I came across your blog, i think your site is interesting, keep us posting.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I see you got talent in writing articles. Waiting for more articles

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm glad that i found your website, there are a couple of interesting posts

    ReplyDelete
  15. I used to love reading your blog, but lately it's been a little boring. I'll still read it though =)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice blog here! Also your website loads up fast! What host are you using? I wish my website loaded up as fast as yours lol

    ReplyDelete
  17. India is amazing. It's still one place that has stayed the same throughout the years. Great culture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Keep working on more info for your blog, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I genuinely appreciate your work , Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Child Weight ManagementJanuary 24, 2011 at 11:46 AM

    Great stuff David Hussey - six fours and a six! Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ireland is my desired vacationing spot! It might not be the most classy place to visit, but I still choose it over everywhere else.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for another informative web site. Where else could I get that kind of info written in such a perfect way? I have a project that I'm just now working on, and I've been on the look out for such info.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Is it safe to say that avail lavigne is now as bad as Kesha or maybe slightly better?

    ReplyDelete
  24. I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi I love your comment and it is so good and I am definetly going to bookmark it. One thing to say the Superb analysis this article has is greatly remarkable.No one goes that extra mile these days? Bravo. Just another suggestion you shouldget a Translator for your Global Readers !!

    ReplyDelete
  26. ",: I am really thankful to this topic because it really gives great information ;~.

    ReplyDelete
  27. .,~ oh that is a nice piece of information, kinda refreshing on my brain ;.:

    ReplyDelete
  28. :"~ oh that is a nice piece of information, kinda refreshing on my brain -**

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thanks for the blog info. Good info for a newbie like myself. :) Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  30. ",: oh that is a nice piece of information, kinda refreshing on my brain :``

    ReplyDelete
  31. You have a very nice and decent website. I found it on Google. This is a great article and i enjoyed it. I will watch the ICC Cricket world Cup 2011 Live.

    ReplyDelete
  32. :*; oh that is a nice piece of information, kinda refreshing on my brain "`.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I think this is one of the most vital information for me. And i'm glad reading your article. But should remark on few general things, The site style is perfect, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi I like this post and it was so fabulous and I am gonna save it. One thing to say the Indepth analysis you have done is trully remarkable.No one goes that extra mile these days? Well Done!!! Just one more tip you shouldget a Translator for your Global Audience !!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hello - Nice site, just browsing around some pages, it looks to be a very nice looking platform you are using here. I am currently using WordPress to run some of my web sites but thinking of changing one of these over to a platform the same as yours just for a trial run. Anything in particular you would suggest about it?

    ReplyDelete
  36. A scientist by the name of Drake came up with an equation that would show the probability of life on another planet. Statistacally it is entirely possible and even probable to have life on another planet...

    ReplyDelete
  37. Excellent information once again! Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete