Friday, October 1, 2010

Samsung Launches New Dual SIM Phones

Samsung GT-B7722 DuosSamsung has announced to launch three New Dual SIM phones in India. The new devices include the Samsung Star Duos GT-B7722, Guru Dual 25 and Guru Dual 26.



The GT-B7722 Duos handset is touted to be the first 3G + 2G Dual-Standby touch screen phone on the Mobile Industry. This GSM + GSM handset features support for Active Sync, Microsoft Office files and even has a PDF reader - making it a decent entry level office phone. It also has a 5 megapixel autofocus camera with an LED flash. Connectivity options include Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and USB. It also has 250MB of internal memory. It is priced at Rs. 12,300.

Next, The Samsung Guru Dual 25 (GT- E1225) and Samsung Guru Dual 26 (GT -E 1252). These are entry level dual SIM phones designed to compete with the players in the low cost field dominated by the likes of Micromax, G'Five and so on. The Dual 25 is the cheaper of the two and boasts of features like stereo FM, Torch, support for nine regional languages and a 1000 contacts phonebook. Only one SIM can be active at a time on the Guru Dual 25. It has a smallish 1.8-inch display and has an 800mAH battery. It also has a 3.5 mm jack for audio. Guru Dual 26 comes with a larger 2-inch display and also has a larger battery - rated at 1000mAH.

Samsung Dual SIM Mobile Phone Prices:

* Samsung Guru Dual 25 - Rs. 2,020
* Samsung Guru Dual 26 - Rs. 2,240
* Samsung GT-B7722 Duos - Rs. 12,300
Samsung has also promised that it would introduce new dual SIM handsets in the country in the months to come. Samsung currently sells 10 dual SIM models in India.


13 comments:

  1. Good blog! I actually love how it's easy on my eyes and also the data are well written. I am wondering how I can be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your rss feed which need to do the trick! Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally I found what I was searching for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so great man! I can’t understand I missed this for so long. I appreciateeverything that you’re saying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reality hits when a college grad realizes that two years after graduating he still doesn't have a job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. heya from Kansas! Just found your posts. Actually took in your article, I'll forward it along! Laughing Have a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kudos to you! This is a really good blog here and I love your style of writing. How did you get so good at blogging?

    ReplyDelete
  7. REVIEW IT BEFORE YOU BUY IT!!!January 14, 2011 at 11:42 PM

    **YOUTUBE VIDEO REVIEWS ON THE HOTTEST ELECTRONICS OUT**...

    #1 SITE FOR THE LATEST REVIEWS ON THE HOTTEST TECHNOLOGY HITTING THE MAINSTREAM!...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Man I like your post and it is so informational and I am gonna save it. I Have to say the Indepth analysis you have done is trully remarkable.No one goes that extra mile these days? Well Done.. Just one more tip you caninstall a Translator Application for your Worldwide Readers !!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi I love your comment and it was so informational and I am definetly going to save it. One thing to say the Superb analysis this article has is trully remarkable.Who goes that extra mile these days? Well Done. Just one more suggestion you shouldget a Translator Application for your Worldwide Readers ...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Man I like this article and it was so informational and I am gonna save it. I Have to say the Indepth analysis this article has is greatly remarkable.Who goes that extra mile these days? Well Done! Just one more suggestion you shouldinstall a Translator for your Worldwide Audience :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfectly written written content , Really enjoyed reading through .

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hold on to engaging in post like these , it is top notch journal for the purpose of understanding the concepts of some job or techniques.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Special information , You might absolutely deciding upon plenty of energy and efforts around for every place you've made, the i was mandated to just stop to say thx to all your have in common.

    ReplyDelete