| Sports Program (October 3-14, 2010) | |||||||||||||
| EVENT | S | M | T | W | T | F | S | S | M | T | W | T | |
| Date | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | |
| Day | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | |
| Opening Ceremony | J.N. Stadium(JNS) | ||||||||||||
| Closing Ceremony | |||||||||||||
| 1. Aquatics | SPM Swimming Pool Complex | ||||||||||||
| 2. Archery | IG Sports Complex & India Gate / Red Fort | ||||||||||||
| 3. Athletics | J.N Stadium(JNS) | ||||||||||||
| 4. Badminton | Siri Fort Sports Complex | ||||||||||||
| 5. Boxing | Talkatora Indoor Stadium | R | |||||||||||
| 6. Cycling | I. G. Indoor Stadium complex | ||||||||||||
| 7.Gymnastics | I. G. Indoor Stadium complex | R | |||||||||||
| 8. Hockey | Maj. Dhyan Chand National Stadium | ||||||||||||
| Lawn Bowls | J.N Stadium(JNS) | ||||||||||||
| 10. Netball | Tyagaraj Sports Complex | ||||||||||||
| 11. Rugby 7s | Delhi University | ||||||||||||
| 12. Shooting | Dr. Karni Singh Shooting Range | T | |||||||||||
| 13. Squash | Siri Fort Sports Complex | ||||||||||||
| 14. Table Tennis | Yamuna Sports Complex | ||||||||||||
| 15. Tennis | R K Tennis Complex | ||||||||||||
| 16. Weightlifting | J.N Stadium(JNS) | ||||||||||||
| 17. Wrestling | I. G. Indoor Stadium complex | ||||||||||||
Sunday, October 3, 2010
Commonwealth Games (CWG) 2010 opening ceremony & schedule
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love your article. It is very good.
ReplyDeleteSuch a well written post.. Thnkx for sharing this post!
ReplyDeleteGood quote. Thanks for posting such an in depth impression. I've handled one in the store, but your impart covered alot of ground that i couldn't together with such a itsybitsy amount of time. based on my in-store undergo and your chronicle i reconsider i'll be
ReplyDeleteThis is a better weblog. I midpoint it. You've got a best deal view of this matter, and so much interest you have got a layout here that is not too flashy, but creates a statement as enormous as what youre expressing. Great job!.
ReplyDeleteThis is a best weblog. I mean it. You've got a better trade view of this matter, and so much interest you have got a layout here that is not too flashy, but schemes a statement as gigantic as what youre expressing. Best job!.
ReplyDeleteFor those who own a pub, restaurant or hotel, and would like to draw in even more customers, it's essential for you to consider the lay out and presentation of the venue. Presentation is key, and a major aspect of the presentation is definitely the furniture. Making sure that your business has impressive, classy looking furniture is without a doubt a necessity if you want to make your business a success. There are many web-based furniture firms that will be able to help you find the perfect furniture to fit your company.
ReplyDeletehooray. your writings on theater and writing much missed!
ReplyDeleteinteresting approach. waiting for the next posts.
ReplyDeleteThis recorded a piece of me! Eagle Air is a novice looking to be free to stroll all the exhibitions "Life is to learn not to get ..."I like this sentence, very healthy outlook on life: You do not get a satisfactory cause; is learned How closer to happiness. You do not get the victory; is to learn how to avoid failure. You do not get the final result you want; that things will not be satisfactory to learn ...
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to say thank you for the great blog. I check back pretty often. Thanks :)
ReplyDeleteMan I like your post and it was so good and I am gonna save it. I Have to say the Indepth analysis this article has is trully remarkable.Who goes that extra mile these days? Well Done!!! Just another suggestion you shouldget a Translator for your Global Audience :)
ReplyDeleteVery fantastic information can be found on website .
ReplyDelete