Thursday, September 30, 2010

Ranbir & Priyanka promote Anjaana Anjaani

Bollywood actors Ranbir Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra promoted their upcoming flick ''Anjaana Anjaani'' at Mumbai's Kishenchand Chellaram College on Tuesday.

Actor Ranbir Kapoor was given a warm welcome on the occasion since it was also his birthday. In an other occasion birthday boy Ranbir cut his cake in front of cheering fans.

Anjaana Anjaani is the story of Kiara [Priyanka Chopra], based in San Francisco, while Akash [Ranbir Kapoor] is a New York City boy. Akash has had a failed business, while Kiara has had a failed relationship. Fed up, they both decide to commit suicide by jumping off a bridge. However, both land up on the same bridge at the same time.

Ranbir Kapoor later thanked his fans and requested them to watch the romantic movie, which is slated to release on October 1.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for provide ideal great knowledges. Ones internet is awfully coolI am inspired using the advice that consumers have on in this homepage. this shows how excellent end users know this title. bookmarking this web, went visit back as way more. consumers, my acquaintance, ROCK! I found only The answer I already searched all over as well as only couldn’t experience. What a get it over blog. like this this website Ones New website is I as to my brand new favs.I likes stuff like this information given and also it has now given me A few kind on inspiration To succeed for Some purpose, awfully Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for provide ideal great knowledges. Ones internet is awfully coolI am inspired using the advice that consumers have on in this homepage. this shows how excellent end users know this title. bookmarking this web, went visit back as way more. consumers, my acquaintance, ROCK! I found only The answer I already searched all over as well as only couldn’t experience. What a get it over blog. like this this website Ones New website is I as to my brand new favs.I likes stuff like this information given and also it has now given me A few kind on inspiration To succeed for Some purpose, awfully Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I like this article and it was so informational and I am gonna bookmark it. One thing to say the Superb analysis this article has is trully remarkable.Who goes that extra mile these days? Bravo! Just another tip you shouldget a Translator Application for your Global Audience ..

    ReplyDelete